The global anti-money laundering (AML) system market size was valued at USD 2.21 Billion in 2020 and reach USD 5.45 billion in 2027, growing at a robust 15.6% CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2027. Increasing adoption of advanced analytics in AML and integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and big data technologies in developing AML solutions would provide lucrative opportunities to AML solution vendors that benefit the industry’s leading market growth.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/anti-money-laundering-system-market
Factors Set to Influence Anti-Money Laundering System Market over Forecast Period
- The deeper intervention of next-generation technologies ensures improved task performance by analyzing historical data, reducing error margin.
- There is a growing demand for powerful, customized AML solutions across the banking industry and other end-use segments, especially to detect hidden patterns and suspicious money-laundering activities.
- High initial capital investment in AML systems and related advanced equipment continues to restrict the market’s potential user base in the long run.
- The dire lack of skilled AML professionals is hampering the ability of organizations to meet evolving compliance needs due to their inability to detect frauds at an early stage, thereby making them vulnerable to money laundering-related frauds.
- One of the major opportunities for anti-money laundering system vendors is the increasing demand from end-users based in developing countries, which provide employment in the manufacturing sector.
Impact of COVID-19 on Anti-Money Laundering System Market:
The anti-money laundering system market has been experiencing a major impact of the coronavirus outbreak. Nation-wide lockdowns that have accounted for a downtrend in most industries have, in fact, been a booster to demand anti-money laundering systems. The exponentially growing use of digital wallets or e-wallets that marks a thriving trend. This shift fosters the chances of transaction of illegal money and several other money-laundering risks, thereby pushing the growth of the anti-money laundering system market. With online transactions becoming mainstream attaining wider ubiquity worldwide, the demand for anti-money laundering systems is expected to see an uptrend throughout the forecast period.
You Can Purchase Complete Report@ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/anti-money-laundering-system-market?opt=2950
Scope of the Report
The global anti-money laundering systems have been segmented into type, deployment, organization, and end-use.
Based on the type, the anti-money laundering system market has been segmented into–
Based on the deployment, the anti-money laundering system market has been segmented into –
Based on the organization, the anti-money laundering system market has been segmented into –
- Large enterprises
Based on the end-use, the anti-money laundering system market has been segmented into –
- Banks and Financials
- Insurance Providers
- Gaming & Gambling
Anti-Money Laundering System Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global anti-money laundering system market has been segmented into five geographical regions, viz., North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share of the global anti-money laundering system market, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. Moreover, North America is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period.
Key Global Anti-Money Laundering System Market Competitors Includes –
The global anti-money laundering system market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. Some of the significant players operating in the anti-money laundering system market include–
- ACI Worldwide
- BAE Systems
- Nice Actimize
- SAS Institute
- Oracle Corporation
- LexisNexis Risk Solution
- Wolter’s Kluwer
- Nelito Systems
- Finacus Solutions
- CaseWare RCM
- Comarch SA.
The anti-money laundering system market report thoroughly analyzes macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of each market player’s segmental/regional outlook in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/anti-money-laundering-system-market
Anti-money Laundering System Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Anti-money Laundering System Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/anti-money-laundering-system-market
Anti-Money Laundering System Market: Target Audience
- Anti-Money Laundering System manufacturers
- Electronics and semiconductors equipment manufacturers
- Distributors and retailers of anti-money laundering system
- Governmental bodies and regulatory authorities
- Research firms and universities