The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Beauty Drinks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the beauty drinks market share.
The global beauty drinks market reached a value of US$ 1.5 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 2.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.27% during 2022-2027. Beauty drinks refer to antioxidant-rich, nutraceutical supplements that are derived from the combination of various concentrated plant extracts, fruits, and vegetables. They are fortified with several skin-feeding nutrients, such as collagen, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, minerals, and amino acids. Beauty drinks assist in minimizing acne, improving metabolism, enhancing radiance, augmenting skin elasticity, maintaining healthy nails and hair, and beautifying and detoxifying the body. Additionally, they include coenzyme Q10, which aid in reducing wrinkles, therefore it is extensively consumed for achieving desired physical appearance. Currently, they are available in carbonated and non-carbonated beverage forms.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request a Free PDF Sample of the Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/beauty-drinks-market/requestsample
Beauty Drinks Market Trends:
- The global beauty drinks market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases and the rising need for collagen-infused nutricosmetics solutions to minimize dermatological issues, such as premature ageing and acne.
- The escalating beauty consciousness and the growing awareness amongst consumers regarding the benefits offered by collagen peptides and tripeptides infused beauty drinks are propelling the market growth.
- The increasing adoption of unhealthy dietary patterns primarily due to hectic lifestyle, along with strategic collaborations amongst key players to introduce high-performance organic gluten and lactose-free beauty drinks in innovative packaging and flavor profiles, are contributing to the market growth.
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the beauty drinks market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Asterism Healthcare Plus Inc.
- DECIEM The Abnormal Beauty Company
- Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Kino Biotech
- Lacka Foods Limited
- Sappe Public Company Limited
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Skinade.com (Bottled Science Ltd.)
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Vital Proteins LLC (Nestlé Health Science)
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global beauty drinks market on the basis of type, ingredients, function, distribution channel and region.
Breakup by Type:
- Natural Drinks
- Artificial Drinks
Breakup by Ingredients:
- Collagen Proteins
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Fruit Extracts
Breakup by Function:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Grocery Retailers
- Beauty Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, South Africa, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report With TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=2376&flag=C
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800