According to The Hollywood Reporter, “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” will undergo serious, in-depth remakes that will last six weeks – plenty of time for that kind of work.
Newspaper sources have revealed that Benedict Cumberbatch will have to work six days a week, and the remakes will be quite “significant”.
Sam Raimi remains the director and Loki’s lead writer Michael Waldron will rewrite the new scenes that will be filmed.
A source downplayed the severity of the footage: “Even in the middle of production, Marvel was already planning the remakes.”
However, other sources have revealed that the problem is more serious: “Filming lasts until the end of the year. They’re practically making another movie.
Previously, protagonist Benedict Cumberbatch had appeared on the Today Show and had previously said the feature would go through remakes.
Asked about the production status of the film, he said:
“Sam Raimi is in charge, so expect extraordinary things. And yes, we’re doing even better: we have remakes in November and December, and the movie comes out in May. And I think you’ll have to wait until then… That’s what I can tell you.
Recalling that the premiere of the feature film was postponed from March 2022 to May 6 of the same year.
“After the events of ‘Avengers: Ultimatum’, Dr. Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend who has become an enemy puts an end to his plans and causes Strange to unleash unspeakable evil.
Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen will star in the sequel, which will also include the return of Chiwetel Ejiofor and Rachel McAdams.
Make sure to watch: