Entertainment

“Godfather 4” is still on the plans for Paramount; Check out!

The “The Godfather” trilogy remains a milestone in the history of cinema thanks to great performances by Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Andy Garcia, Diane Keaton and company.

The Corleone Family Tragedy revolutionized the way a powerful story is told through simple, yet elegant and unforgettable elements.

While the films conclude with dignity the plot created by writer Mario Puzo, representatives of Paramount Pictures are interested in developing another chapter for the acclaimed tale.

The information was published in a statement published in The New York Times, which reads:

“While there are no immediate plans for another film in the ‘The Godfather’ saga, given the enduring power of its legacy, we are not ruling out the idea of ​​a 4th film. The possibility remains open if the right story emerges … In an age of endless remakes, anything is possible. It may seem almost blasphemous for some fans to touch on this subject as it is one of the most incredible franchises of all time, but the movies continue to prove that nothing is untouchable.

Enjoy watching:

Unfortunately, director Francis Ford Coppola, responsible for the trilogy, has clarified that he will not be linked to the project, if it is implemented.

In an interview with the portal, the filmmaker was very blunt in saying that:

“There may be a ‘Godfather 4’, even a 5 or 6. But I’m not going to lead them.”

Also, it would be a big challenge to count on the presence of the entire original cast and repeat the success of the first films.

So what do you think of the possibility?

Previously, Kay Adams’ singer Keaton was one of the props, saying the 3rd film deserved a more appropriate ending, but Coppola eventually managed to complete a new edit of the footage.

Entitled “The Godfather – Outcome: The Death of Michael Corleone”, the feature film is now available in select cinemas in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and Brasília.

The feature will also be available on digital platforms on December 8, including NET NOW Claro, Sky, Apple TV, Google Play, Vivo, Oi, Xbox Video, and PlayStation Store.

Watch the trailer:

This new version of ‘The Godfather: Part III’ achieves the original vision of director Coppola and screenwriter Puzo to the end, which has been meticulously restored for a better presentation of the final chapter of the Corleone saga, which is rightfully considered the one of the greatest in the history of cinema.

“The Godfather – Outcome: The Death of Michael Corleone” is a recognition of Mario’s title, and also my favorite, which portrays our original intentions for what has become “The Godfather: Part III,” “Coppola said. this version, I rearranged the scenes taken and the musical combinations. With these changes, along with the images and sound restored, it is, for me, a more appropriate conclusion for “ The Godfather ” and “ The Godfather: Part II ” and I am grateful to Jim Gianopulos and Paramount for allowing me to rewatch-there “.

Make sure to watch:

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Back to top button