Until tomorrow, July 7, new fans who subscribe to Disney + will pay only R $ 1.90 in the first month (from the second month, if they stay with the subscription, they will pay 27.90 R $ per month).
By subscribing to Disney +, new subscribers will have access to the content available on the platform and will have a great entertainment option for the whole family to have fun during the school vacation period.
Click here to subscribe !
July will be full of great outings, including:
– The last two episodes (July 7 and 14) of Loki, a new series from Marvel Studios in which Tom Hiddleston reprizes his role of the beloved villain Loki and which takes place after the events of Avengers: Ultimatum;
– Monsters at Work (premiere July 7), a new series that follows the story of Tylor Tuskmon, an enthusiastic young monster who first graduated from Monster University and always dreamed of being scary;
– Cruella (starting July 16 for all subscribers), a new live-action film that features the story of Disney’s legendary and most iconic – and notoriously fashionable – villain Cruella de Vil;
– two Premier Access releases (valued at R $ 69.90 each): Black Widow (premiere July 9), the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in which Natasha Romanoff, also known as the name of Black Widow, must confront parts of your history when a dangerous conspiracy linked to your past emerges; and Jungle Cruise (premiering July 30).
– Turner and Hooch (premiere July 21), a compulsively tidy detective, finds his world in a mess when he’s forced to team up with a slobbery dog named Hooch.
In addition to the debuts, new subscribers will be able to have fun and rejoice in the latest releases such as Luca and Soul, from Disney and Pixar; Marvel Studios’ impressive and highly regarded series WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Animated Raya and the Last Dragon from Disney Animation Studios, recent Star Wars hits such as The Mandalorian and Star Wars: The Bad Batch; and the live-action Disney version of Mulan.
The platform offers viewers of all ages an unparalleled mix, bringing new shows and movies to The Walt Disney Company’s collection from the creators; visionaries representing the cutting edge of creativity at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. Disney + is the only streaming platform where all movies from these brands are available, with a focus on Frozen movies, live-action versions of Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Cinderella, Mogli – O Menino Lobo, all movies produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios that are part of the MCU from “Iron Man” to “Avengers: Ultimatum”, the complete Star Wars saga, from premiere in 1977 to top in 2019, as well as titles released in films that expand this universe such as “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” and “Han Solo: A Star Wars Story”. Additionally, the platform includes the complete collection of innovative Pixar Animation Studios fan favorite movies such as “Toy Story”, “Fun Mind”, “Monsters SA”, “Finding Nemo”, “The Incredibles” as well as all unforgettable Pixar shorts, including Oscar® winners “Bao” and “Heroes of Sanjay”. The incredible adventures of National Geographic are also on Disney +, including: the documentary series “One Strange Rock” (hosted by Will Smith); the documentary series “Origins: A Human Evolution”, starring famous animator Jason Silva; “Free Solo”, the Oscar®-winning documentary in the “Best Documentary” category.
Promotion is limited to one subscription per person. More information here!
Make sure to watch:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL 🚨http: //bit.ly/CinePOP_Subscribe