‘Midnight Sky’ hit the Netflix catalog two days ago and it looks like it doesn’t appeal to subscribers of the platform.
Directed and starring George Clooney, the film follows a lone scientist based in the Arctic who tries to prevent his colleagues from returning from a space mission to Earth, as the planet suffers from a mysterious disaster. global.
Despite the good quality of the photography and the visual effects, several internet users have posted messages complaining that the film was asleep and was a complete waste of time.
Check out the reactions:
Yesterday I watched Netflix’s Midnight Sky, the art direction is to be commended! The film is too good but it sucks. At least I didn’t like
– Americo Simoes (@ cap_americo06) December 25, 2020
The midnight sky? 😅😅😅 Horrible
– Evandro Patzlaff (@necopatz) December 25, 2020
Today will be a day of inertia. First bad film “Midnight Sky” chosen by Erik. Let’s move on
– 🎄Cêça💝🎇 (@Csantosonline) December 25, 2020
I have never slept so much watching a movie as I have slept watching the midnight sky
– Jessica (@AllWas_Well) December 25, 2020
This new Netflix movie “Midnight Sky” has possibly the worst case scenario I’ve ever seen. It’s so stupid and poorly done that five chimps hitting a keyboard would make a better team of writers, fuck you
– Life (@Viecelos) December 25, 2020
The midnight sky just made me a muggle
– Gustavo Vieira (Canal GV) (@umgustavo) December 25, 2020
I looked at the midnight sky and found it more or less
– ãndreu 🤟🏼 (@andrewpires_) December 25, 2020
Midnight Sky, a new Netflix movie directed by George Clooney, ends before it begins. He does not say where he came from or where he wants to go. Nothing for nothing. A feather. George, despite being the great actor that he is, couldn’t save. pic.twitter.com/pCoWtedYfW
– Ana Paula de Queiroz (@anapdequeiroz) December 25, 2020
I didn’t choose yesterday’s movie: THE MIDNIGHT SKY. My little Eva, our love in the last spaceship. My planet, goodbye. This stop there.
– Drix 54 (@ Adriana66196027) December 25, 2020
And Midnight Sky wins Worst Cinema Trophy in Worst Final Category. Congratulations to those involved
– Raphael (@phaelsouzabr) December 25, 2020
Only me who found “The Midnight Sky” really bad?
– Marcelo Moreira (@marcelo_mor) December 25, 2020
The midnight sky is at the same level as Ad Astra: terrible
– Gabriel (@ronnaudao) December 25, 2020
Don’t miss out on 2 hours of your life watching “Midnight Sky,” which is even in Netflix’s Top 10. Think of a dragged movie that gets nowhere, my God.
– Leandro (@euleandrinn) December 25, 2020
Wow, I just watched Midnight Sky movie on Netflix and fuck my god how can
– PV (@PVcruzzz) December 25, 2020
Midnight sky is a very boring movie, nothing happens in this thing
– Legion Valhalla Morales (@gutoappolo) December 25, 2020
Kkk to watch this film the midnight sky and not understand anything 😂😂😂
– Poison Ivy @ (@surtadaMarins) December 25, 2020
The screenplay is written by Mark L. Smith and inspired by the novel “Good Morning, Midnight” by Lily Brooks-Dalton.
The cast also includes Felicity Jones, David Oyelowo, Kyle Chandler, Demián Bichir, Tiffany Boone and newcomer Caoilinn Springall.
Make sure to watch:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL