In an interview with Collider, Tom Holland revealed that “ Spiderman: No Way Home ” is ending his contract with Sony and Marvel.
“By contract,“ No Way Home ”is my last film. But I already told them that I wanted to play this character for as long as possible because it changed my life for the better, I’m very lucky to be here. If they want me to come back I’ll be there, if they don’t, I’ll be forever grateful for what I’ve been through so far. “
Do you think the studios will renew with the actor or will we have a new Spider-Man?
Additionally, Holland once again spoke about the rumors involving actors Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield’s participation in the long-awaited sequel.
“It would be amazing if they were in the movie because Marvel hasn’t told me yet, and I’m Spider-Man and read the script from start to finish. So, it would be a miracle if they managed to hide this from me, but for now, I can say that there will be no participation of the two actors.
He adds, joking about the notoriety of having the loose tongue: “Actually, I’ve reached a point which is frustrating, because I feel like I’ve progressed. I am a trusted member of the Avengers and have never disclosed any spoilers. Well … just a few. But nothing too big.
The English title is “Spider-Man 3: No Way Home”. (Spider-Man 3: Homeless).
The official title in Portuguese will be released soon.
Watch the ad captioned:
What did you think of the title?
Discover the title and the first photos:
Recalling that the film is released in national theaters on December 16, 2021, the day before the US premiere.
Alfred Molina has his return as Dr Octo confirmed
Zendaya, Jacob Batalon and Marisa Tomei are also returning.
The film is expected to follow Peter Parker’s new battle after being publicly exposed by J. Jonah Jameson at the end of “ Spider-Man: Far From Home. ”
Amy Pascal will serve as the producer of the sequel alongside Feige, representing Sony and Marvel respectively.
Watch our review of the previous film:
Make sure to watch:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL