The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Vision Guided Robotics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the vision guided robotics market share.
The global vision guided robotics market reached a value of US$ 6.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.42% during 2022-2027. A vision guided robotics (VGR) refers to an automation technology offering a higher level of accuracy and precision in operations. It enables flexible manufacturing to accommodate product changes compared to conventional robots. It is embedded with special-purpose lighting, cameras, software, and robots. Apart from this, it is also equipped with image processing technologies and machine vision (MV) that offer a second feedback signal to the robot controller and navigate to a variable target position.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request a Free PDF Sample of the Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vision-guided-robotics-market/requestsample
Vision Guided Robotics Market Trends:
- The rising adoption of VGR systems in semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, automobiles, food and drinks, and medical devices represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market.
- Leading market players are introducing advanced robots integrated with high-definition (HD) cameras and accurate sensors that involve obstacle detection and avoidance skills in vision systems.
- Along with the growing focus on fast-expanding computing power, lowering the cost of computer memory, and improving high-level software libraries, is creating a favorable market outlook.
Vision Guided Robotics Market 2022-2027 Competitive Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the vision guided robotics market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
- Basler AG
- Bastian Solutions LLC (Toyota Industries Corporation)
- Cognex Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- FANUC Corporation
- ISRA Vision AG (Atlas Copco)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- OMRON Corporation
- Universal Robots A/S (Teradyne Inc.)
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global vision guided robotics market on the basis of type, component, industry vertical, region.
Breakup by Type:
- 2D-Vision System Robots
- 3D-Vision System Robots
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Foods and Beverages
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Metal Processing
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report With TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=4673&flag=C
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800