The beauty of cinema is being able to see beyond what the eye can capture. Talking about cinema is a beautiful proof of love for the feeling of curiosities that afflict this immense world in which we live. Every type of film, of every genre, seeks the important link in the presentation of emotions to the viewer, whoever they are. Thinking better to understand the reasons why cinema is such a rich thing for our existence as human beings, this eternal young cinephile who writes to you has sought out cinephiles across Brazil (some even in the world) to tell you a bit of their cinematic trajectory for you.
Our interviewee today is a cinephile, from Rio de Janeiro, who frequents the press kiosks of RJ. He has worked as an editor in several locations as well as as a film critic for some portals. Jorge Nunes, sympathy in person, tells us a little about his cinematographic thoughts through our questions on this special.
1) In your city, what is your favorite cinema in relation to the programming? Detail the reason for the choice.
Cinemark Network, either for having already worked there, or for its proximity. I think the programming is the NET Botafogo Station.
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing and thinking: the cinema is a different place?
Batman – The Return.
3) Who is your favorite director and his favorite movie?
Christopher Nolan – The Batman Trilogy, but if it’s going to be a movie, the Dark Knight will.
4) What is your favorite national film and why?
Elis. Because I found a beautiful story, interesting, with a scenario rich in good dialogue and which did not have bad words for what I remember! MDR.
5) What does being a movie buff mean to you?
It means wanting to watch a movie all day, otherwise it’s like the day just doesn’t make up for it.
6) Do you think that most of the theaters you know have programs made by people who understand cinema?
I do not think so.
7) Will theaters ever end?
I never thought about it, but with this pandemic, I started to think about it! I don’t think it ends. Just as there is television and the Internet, there is cinema and Netflix. They complete each other!
8) Indicate a movie that you think many haven’t seen but which is great.
More than winners.
9) Do you think movie theaters should reopen before we have a covid-19 vaccine?
I think it’s dangerous at this point because the curve just keeps increasing. I believe the good thing is to reopen when there is the vaccine.
10) How do you see the quality of Brazilian cinema today?
After Stronger Than The World I believe it has improved in many ways. These are productions and productions. The Brazilian strength is the stories, we had some very good scenarios.
11) Tell the Brazilian artist that you don’t miss a movie.
For the moment Irandhir Santos or Júlio Andrade.
12) Define cinema with a sentence.
Cinema is a passion full of definition (pixels) kkkk.
13) Tell an unusual story that you witnessed in a movie theater.
I don’t remember any kkk.
14) Define “ Cinderela Baiana ” in a few words …
It’s like a beautiful dress full of sliced layers to show off the Bahian woman’s spin! MDR.
15) Many directors are not movie buffs. Do you think that in order to make a film, a filmmaker has to be a cinephile?
Ideally this would be the case, but we know that is not always the case! Cinema is culture. The more he sees, the more he knows how to create!
Make sure to watch:
🚨 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL 🚨http: //bit.ly/CinePOP_Inscribe